Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pinterest Addiction

Do they have a support group for a Pinterest addiction yet? If so someone please get me the info because I think I need some help!! I seriously can not get over how fantastical this site is! Its a scatter brained mommies DREAM! lol I just wanted to share some of the things I am currently drooling over on my boards! You can find me here to check all my magical finds...and if you have no clue what Pinterest is you've seriously GOT to check it out!!



seriously the more I look at this the more I totally want to forget ever buying a real patio set! All it needs is one of those off set umbrellas to the side for some shade! 



What kid wouldnt go BANANAS over this activity wall?? 



The next wreath I am totally making


ADORABLE and easy aprons from tea towels ( I already bought a super cute towel on clearance at the store yesterday to make one of these!)


No comments:

Post a Comment