Thursday, April 7, 2011

conspiracy theory

I am fairly sure there is a conspiracy between my children to keep me from blogging! I cant even tell you how many times I have begun a new blog post in the last few weeks only to be distracted by someone who needs a diaper, wants some form of beverage/ food, or to be held! lol Such is the life of a SAHM with a toddler and an infant right? If I am being honest here I didnt even get to pee for the first time yesterday until after 2 pm so blogging has been pretty far down on the "to do" list :P

 One of these days I might get around to posting the like 3 recipes that I photographed like over a month ago... but on the other hand I dont know if my will power can handle it considering one of them is for one of my FAVORITE foods ever... homemade mac and cheese! and you see the Frifeldt parents are entering into a strict diet this week!! Mommy is ready to shed some of this baby weight and since my husband is quite certain that I am very much like the old witch from Hazel and Gretel and trying to fatten him up with all the yummy treats I am addicted to baking, He too is joining me on this quest to a thinner body! lol Now not to worry here friends... baking is not off the table!! Luckily for me my husbands coworkers quite enjoy when I send him off in the morning with tubs full of yumminess to share and how can I disappoint these hard working men??

Well now that "Timmy Time" is over...I am off to wipe some noses, change some diapers, and love on my babies <3

~ Hope your all having the most fantastic week <3 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment