Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

I am celebrating!! ....and you may ask but why??? Since it has looked like this out my windows for what feels like forever now...

But I am celebrating anyways, Because even though it looks like this outside... inside I get to look at this:
 AND This :

 every day, all day long :D and I <3 it!!! So we must celebrate :D and what better way to celebrate a rainy day with 2 lovies as cute as these two than with these? : 


Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from pennies on a platter and there's no better way to make cookies than with the best little helper one can find right?? 





(This is Owen's "like really??? you have to have the camera in my face while I eat my cookie??" face)

And apparently Mother Nature decided to join the celebration too, because now it looks like this outside and I can hear all the lovely birdies singing their hearts out about it too!! 

So find something to celebrate so you can make some yummy cookies, and it just might change your whole day!  <3 








No comments:

Post a Comment